This popular boutique resort is located in the centre of Bailan village, Koh Chang.
It caters to guests that are looking for a stylish, but affordable, home away from home for their holiday on the island.
The resort is built on 1 Rai ( 1,600Sqm) of land and comprises 7 chalets, plus swimming pool, landscaped gardens and restaurant. There are a couple of beaches with easy walking distance and it’s only a few minutes by taxi to the busier Lonely beach area to the north.
Included in the sale are:
– 7 spacious (30sqm) tiled, air-conditioned, furnished bungalows with patios in the garden
– 2 backpacker/staff rooms of very high quality
– 2 furnished rooms on upper area with bathrooms and patios
– A fully fitted restaurant with a guest toilet in the restaurant
– Fully fitted catering kitchen
– Swimming pool
– Storage Room
– Tool Room
Fixtures and fittings:
– All furniture in all bungalows (see photos)
– Linen / Towels
– Kitchen equipment including a large catering fridge, a double door fridge/freezer, 2 single door fridges and a deep freeze (bought in 2018), dish washing machine, industrial chip fryer, imported barbeque, oven and cooking utensils
– All restaurant furniture, fixtures and fittings
– All tools and equipment including a lawnmower and building tools
– All building equipment including, power drills, welder off cut machines
– 2 washing machines
– All air conditioners
– All fans (each bungalow has an air conditioner and a fan)
– Outdoor furniture
– New outdoor sun umbrellas
– Large outdoor collapsible/movable gazebo
Additional items included in the sale:
– All spares related to pool, pool tiles, bungalow tiles, boreholes, etc
– 1 motorcycle
– Web site and Facebook page
– Web site domain names
– TripAdvisor listing (Top 5 on Koh Chang )
– All current booking agencies – booking.com; expedia; freetobook etc. (Booking.com rated as 9.5)
– The name
– Thai registered company with relevant business licenses
– Forward bookings from the date of sale concluded
The sellers can provide a one month handover period for the buyer to introduce them to every aspect of running the business and ensure a smooth takeover.
The resort is built on land leased from the local landlord. There are 12 years remaining on the current lease, with an option to renew for a further 12 years. The seller with assist in getting the land lease transferred to the buyer.
Price: 10,300,000 Baht ( approx 265,000 EUR )